The reputation of your office or establishment partially rests on the hygiene and tidiness it maintains. However, whether your facility is big or small, keeping it spotless is not an easy task since it requires high attention to detail and a substantial amount of time.
Fortunately, there are reputable companies in Warrington and Manchester, and the local area that provide comprehensive commercial cleaning. Hiring one of them allows you more time to run your business in a healthy environment.
Understanding the particulars of this type of service will help you make an educated choice when choosing which cleaning company to hire and ensure that the highest standards of quality are maintained at your premises. Keep reading to learn more.
Cleaning is cleaning right?
Well, not necessarily, the cleaners that we employ with our company’s Construction Cleaning Company and our office cleaning company differ so are the types of cleaners that are employed to clean residential homes different for those that clean commercial properties in and around Warrington. Commercial cleaning can involve more heavy-duty tasks that are typically required on a once or twice a year or quarterly periodic basis such as window cleaning and the spraying of antimicrobial coatings alongside the other cleaning tasks you need to perform on a regular basis.
Commercial cleaning services in Warrington usually includes:
- Tile and grout cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Hard surface floor cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Upholstery and furniture disinfection and cleaning
- Pressure washing or jet washing services
Janitorial services include the tasks that you normally perform every day, every week, or every couple of weeks:
- Bathroom, kitchen and break room disinfection
- Floor sweeping and mopping
- Carpet vacuuming
- Wiping down chairs and desks
- Emptying rubbish bins
How often should an office be cleaned?
The frequency with which you take care of your working environment mainly depends on the number of people that work there, including clients and visitors. For a small office with only a number of employees, weekly cleanings are usually sufficient to keep everything under control.
However, a medium-sized office with upwards of 20 employees will normally require daily cleaning and disinfection two to three times a week. For large organizations that employ a large number of staff, it’s necessary to perform more cleaning, either increasing the hours of cleaning or the number of cleaners, concentrating efforts in high contamination or high-traffic areas such as the kitchen and toilets.
How do you keep your office clean and organised?
- Proper storage. Always have a designated place for everything from pens and calculators to important files. This way, you’ll be able to reduce clutter to a minimum. Shelves are excellent for placing labeled storage boxes so you can easily find what you need every time.
- Declutter. Take a couple of minutes each day to figure out what items, papers, or any other objects you don’t really need or use and see if anyone else needs them or if you can throw them away.
- Take turns cleaning. Feel free to remind everyone that keeping their space tidy and germ-free improves work efficiency, but also their mood. A great way to make it fun is to create a challenge. For example, the team or person whose area is the tidiest at the end of the week, gets a free breakfast or treats on Monday morning.
What is the leading company in Warrington, Cheshire, that provides quality office cleaning services?
If you think it’s about time to call in a reliable commercial cleaning service, or perhaps you’d like to know in more detail what professional office cleaning entails, Cheshire Specialist Cleaning should be your first point of call. We have a team of skilled and knowledgeable cleaners ready to take on any cleaning challenge, no matter what the scope.
It doesn’t matter whether you have a retail store, office space, or large stadium like Warrington Wolves Stadium or elsewhere in Warrington, Chester or Manchester, that requires cleaning. Our systematic approach will keep it well-organized and hygienic. Get in touch with us, and we’ll take care of the rest!