Specialist Cleaning for Leisure Centres & Training Facilities
A fresh, clean office makes the right impression on your visitors. It provides the right working environment for your office’s employees. It increases morale, productivity and retention
If you are looking for commercial cleaning services and want to find the leading specialist office cleaning company in Manchester, Warrington or Liverpool.
Cheshire Specialist Cleaning is a contract cleaning company based in Warrington, Cheshire, covering the whole of the North West of England and specialises in keeping not only your business clean but safe for you, your employees and your visitors.
Cleaning Your Training Facility
We understand the importance of keeping your leisure facility not only clean but safe. Cheshire Specialist Cleaning specialises in facilities with high footfall and where the risk of cross-contamination is greater such as serviced offices, public sector buildings or a leisure centre.
Our company has been providing commercial cleaning services, including contract window cleaning throughout Manchester, Warrington and Liverpool for over 12 years.
Professional Leisure Centre Cleaning Services
- We provide commercial and contract cleaning services in Manchester, Warrington and Liverpool. If you are looking for reliable commercial contract cleaners for your business, please ask for a quotation.
- Ensuring visitors to your premises are welcomed to a clean safe training facility.
- We are happy to provide free advice and a no-obligation quote for your building or facility.
- Providing fully flexible commercial window cleaning service tailored to your unique needs.
Specialist in Gym and Leisure Centre Cleaning?
Whether it is internal contract cleaning or periodic external window cleaning service you are requiring, we are able to provide you with a full contract cleaning service.
Being based in Warrington we are ideally situated to cover the whole of Cheshire, Greater Manchester and Merseyside.
We also provide specialist cleaning in and around Manchester to a number of gyms, Leisure facilities, training grounds and stadium. As well as providing cleaning services to gyms we regularly clean large public service buildings and provide full contract cleaning service including window cleaning and jet washing for the cleaning of services offices.
We are here to help you with your cleaning needs.
Commercial Cleaning Services
Cheshire Specialist Cleaning offers professional cleaning services for leisure centres and gyms. Their commercial cleaning services are designed to maintain a clean and hygienic environment for everyone. Some of the commercial cleaning services offered by Cheshire Specialist Cleaning include:
- Gym Cleaning: This service is ideal for gyms that want to maintain a clean and healthy environment for their users. The gym cleaning service covers all the areas in your building, including the gym itself, reception areas, changing facilities, showers, and toilets.
- Janitorial Services: Janitorial services are designed to keep your commercial property in top condition by removing dirt, dust, and debris on a regular basis.
- Carpet Cleaning: Carpets can accumulate a lot of dirt, dust, and bacteria over time. Cheshire Specialist Cleaning offers professional carpet cleaning services to keep your carpets looking and smelling fresh.
Regular Gym Cleaning Services
Regular gym cleaning services are designed to maintain a clean and hygienic environment for your vistors. Cheshire Specialist Cleaning offers flexible cleaning schedules to meet the needs of facilities of all sizes. Some of the regular cleaning services offered by Cheshire Specialist Cleaning include:
- Daily Cleaning: Daily cleaning is ideal for facilities that require a clean place to workout every day. This service covers all the areas in your business, including the
- reception areas, changing facilities, showers, and toilets.
- Weekly Cleaning: Weekly cleaning is a great option for facilities that want to maintain a clean and organised area to train on a regular basis. This service covers all the areas in your facility, ensuring that your building is free from dirt and dust.
Bi-Weekly Cleaning: Bi-weekly cleaning is a good option for facilities that want to maintain a clean and healthy facility every other week. This service covers all the areas in your gym, ensuring that your building is always in top condition
Specialised Training Facility Cleaning Services
In addition to regular gym cleaning services, Cheshire Specialist Cleaning also offers specialised cleaning services to meet the specific needs of your business. Some of the specialised cleaning services offered by our company include:
- Carpet Cleaning: Carpets can accumulate a lot of dirt and bacteria over time. Cheshire Specialist Cleaning offers professional carpet cleaning services to keep your carpets looking and smelling fresh.
- Window Cleaning: Dirty windows can impact the appearance of your office and reduce natural light. Cheshire Specialist Cleaning offers professional window cleaning services to keep your windows looking clear and bright.
- External Cleaning: The outside of your building is the first thing that users notice about your facility. Cheshire Specialist Cleaning offers jet washing and cladding cleaning cleaning services to keep your facility in top condition
What is included in an office clean?
- Dusting your desk, window sills, picture frames and computer monitor.
- Vacuuming carpets and mopping floors.
- Disinfecting doorknobs, keyboards and the computer mouse.
- Removing the trash and recycling.
- And more – custom cleaning plans are a
What is the best way to clean an office?
- Remove Everything. For a truly clean workspace, it’s best to start from scratch.
- Assess Each Item.
- Consider Rearranging Your Space.
- Use Dividers and Shelves Wisely.
- Start Putting Your Items in Their Respective Places.
- Clean Daily.
What does a cleaner do in an office?
As an office cleaner, you use cleaning equipment and supplies to maintain a high standard of cleanliness for the business that employs you. Your job duties include sweeping, mopping, and buffing floors, vacuuming carpeted areas, dusting surfaces, scrubbing and disinfecting restrooms, and polishing woodwork.
How often should an office be cleaned?
The average office should be deep cleaned about twice a year, or at least once if the budget doesn’t allow any more than that.