Daily Office & Commercial Cleaning in Manchester, Warrington and Liverpool areas.
A fresh, clean office makes the right impression on your visitors. It provides the right working environment for your office’s employees. It increases morale, productivity and retention
If you are looking for commercial cleaning services and want to find the leading specialist office cleaning company in Manchester, Warrington or Liverpool.
Cheshire Specialist Cleaning is a contract cleaning company based in Warrington, Cheshire, covering the whole of the North West of England and specialises in keeping not only your business clean but safe for you, your employees and your visitors.
It’s not always easy to find a reliable, consistent and efficient office cleaning company. One that is big enough to cope but small enough to care but puts you first and forefront by offering flexible office cleaning schedules to give you the support you need, when you need it. Be it a regular daily office clean or a specialist one-off deep clean
As a trusted and established company, we’ve been cleaning leisure facilities, offices and commercial premises offices throughout Manchester, Warrington, Liverpool and the surrounding areas for over 12 years.
We pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional level of attention to detail – backed by our unique we are not perfect guarantee.
Your office & commercial premises cleaning needs
- Providing a value for money, reliable office cleaning service for your business.
- Ensuring visitors to your premises are welcomed to a clean safe office environment.
- Employees are proud to work in a clean beautifully presented office.
- A tidy and clean workplace that supports productivity and creativity (You know the saying a tidy desk, a tidy mind. Right?
- An office cleaning company that has bolt on services such as high level window cleaning, Covid deep cleaning, maintenance programmes along with other services.
- Providing fully flexible commercial office cleaning service tailored to your unique needs.
The Specialist Cleaning Company For Serviced Offices
At our company, we believe finding an expert cleaning service in Manchester, Warrington or Liverpool does not need to be difficult. We are committed to supplying high quality commercial contract cleaners that can keep your building clean and safe.
All of our dedicated cleaners undergo extensive training, are vetted and quality control checked before being assigned to any office. We specialise in cleaning business and facilities with a high footfall such as business centres, serviced offices, call centres and leisure and training facilities such as the Halliwell Jones Stadium in Warrington. We ensure the service we deliver is reliable, trustworthy and of the highest possible standard.
We have a range of specially designed cleaning packages to choose from, all with rolling monthly contracts that you are not tied in to with optional extras and add-ons for the times when you need something more than your regular contract office clean. Making us a popular choice for a commercial cleaner in Manchester, Warrington and Liverpool areas.
If you would like to book a commercial contract cleaner for your offices in Manchester or Warrington. drop us a message on our contact us page, or if you prefer the personal touch, why not give us a call and say hello!
We are here to help you with your cleaning needs.
What is included in commercial cleaning?
What is included in commercial cleaning? We are asked this more often than you could imagine when providing quotes to clients. They are unsure if their requirements are “normal” or will be acceptable to us.
The answer to this question?
Whatever you want!
Cleaning services offered will vary but most commercial cleaners will have the equipment and staff available to carry out everything from dusting desks and emptying bins to industrial carpet cleaning and window cleaning.
The scope of commercial cleaning
The scope of commercial cleaning will include routine and general cleaning – Including tiles, floors, internal walls, partition walls, furniture, lighting, suspended ceilings, window cleaning, dining and kitchen areas, washing facilities and more.
The benefit of engaging Cheshire Specialist Cleaning for your commercial cleaning requirements is that every single quote and service is bespoke and tailored to the client to meet their requirements and fit within their budget.
If you consider the number of different sectors that we operate in, it would simply be impossible to have a standardised cleaning schedule.
For example, the needs for standard office cleaning are very different to those of a gym or leisure centre, to those of a pub or restaurant.
All sectors require different skills, different chemicals and equipment, different risk assessments and method statements, and often different levels of cleaner security clearance.
Standard, common commercial cleaning duties
Standard cleaning duties will often include the following:
- Vacuuming / mopping of floors
- Cleaning of toilets and replenishing soap and toilet roll
- Cleaning of kitchen areas
- Sanitisation of door handles and other high touch points
- Emptying of bins
- Cleaning of internal glass to remove obvious marks
- High dusting to remove cobwebs
Less common commercial cleaning duties
Less common but perfectly normal cleaning duties may include the following:
- Open, clean and reassemble coffee machines
- Clean gymnasium machines and equipment
- Cleaning saunas and jacuzzis
- Clean golf course driving bays
- And so on….
You get the idea, that the possibilities of commercial cleaning schedules are almost endless.
Any good commercial cleaning company should be able to produce a cleaning schedule to meet your requirements, as long as the requests are reasonable and putting our employees in dangerous.
What is included in an office clean?
- Dusting your desk, window sills, picture frames and computer monitor.
- Vacuuming carpets and mopping floors.
- Disinfecting doorknobs, keyboards and the computer mouse.
- Removing the trash and recycling.
- And more – custom cleaning plans are a
What is the best way to clean an office?
- Remove Everything. For a truly clean workspace, it’s best to start from scratch.
- Assess Each Item.
- Consider Rearranging Your Space.
- Use Dividers and Shelves Wisely.
- Start Putting Your Items in Their Respective Places.
- Clean Daily.
What does a cleaner do in an office?
As an office cleaner, you use cleaning equipment and supplies to maintain a high standard of cleanliness for the business that employs you. Your job duties include sweeping, mopping, and buffing floors, vacuuming carpeted areas, dusting surfaces, scrubbing and disinfecting restrooms, and polishing woodwork.
How often should an office be cleaned?
The average office should be deep cleaned about twice a year, or at least once if the budget doesn’t allow any more than that.