Commercial Window Cleaning in Warrington, Manchester, and Liverpool.
A fresh, clean office makes the right impression on your visitors. It provides the right working environment for your office’s employees. It increases morale, productivity and retention
If you are looking for commercial window cleaning services and want to find the leading specialist office cleaning company in Warrington Salford Manchester or Liverpool.
Cheshire Specialist Cleaning is a contract cleaning company based in Warrington, Cheshire, covering the whole of the North West of England and specialises in keeping not only your business clean but safe for you, your employees and your visitors.
It’s not always easy to find a reliable and professional window cleaning company. Whether it is a corporate office, public sector building or a leisure centre in town. It is important to ensure your windows are kept cleans
Not only to impress visitors and keep the occupants happy but also to save money as regularly cleaned windows are more efficient and increase the lifespan of your windows.
our team of commercial window cleaners are trained, qualified and highly experienced in providing a professional, commercial window cleaning service using all methods, from traditional, waterfed poles, mobile elevated platforms and abseiling.
Professional Window Cleaning Services
- We provide commercial and corporate window cleaning services in Manchester, Warrington and Liverpool. If you are looking for a reliable window cleaning service for your business, please ask for a quotation.
- Ensuring visitors to your premises are welcomed to a clean safe office environment.
- CHAS, Safe Contractor and Constructionline accredited company.
- IRATA rope access level 3 technicians for abseiling working. IPAF Training for MEWP’s
- We are happy to provide free advice and a no-obligation quote for your building or facility.
- Providing fully flexible commercial window cleaning service tailored to your unique needs.
Why use Cheshire Specialist Cleaning?
Traditional and Water-fed Pole Window Cleaning in Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Merseyside. Our teams of window cleaners carry out daily work using traditional methods in the busy centre of the city and places like Spinningfields and Deansgate our teams of water-fed pole operators will be cleaning hundreds of office window cleaning across the greater Manchester area.
Manchester is well known for being one of the greatest cities in the UK. Water-fed pole window cleaning is the preferred method for many customers. It is kind to the environment and only uses pure water.
With a number of different window cleaning methods in and around Manchester city centre you will see buildings of different shapes and sizes. The height of the building, the accessibility and its location will determine the methodology used to deliver a quality window cleaning service.
For very large buildings like hotels and stadiums we have specialist IPAF qualified mobile platform operatives. For even taller buildings like the Hilton Hotel on Deansgate windows will be cleaned by our IRATA approved abseiling team.
We also provide Cladding Cleaning and Gutter Cleaning in Manchester to a number of car dealerships, nursing homes and industrial units. As well as traditional window cleaning we can provide a full contract cleaning service to the cleaning of serviced offices, gyms, leisure centres of any size in Manchester.
We are here to help you with your commercial window cleaning needs.
What is included in an office clean?
- Dusting your desk, window sills, picture frames and computer monitor.
- Vacuuming carpets and mopping floors.
- Disinfecting doorknobs, keyboards and the computer mouse.
- Removing the trash and recycling.
- And more – custom cleaning plans are a
What is the best way to clean an office?
- Remove Everything. For a truly clean workspace, it’s best to start from scratch.
- Assess Each Item.
- Consider Rearranging Your Space.
- Use Dividers and Shelves Wisely.
- Start Putting Your Items in Their Respective Places.
- Clean Daily.
What does a cleaner do in an office?
As an office cleaner, you use cleaning equipment and supplies to maintain a high standard of cleanliness for the business that employs you. Your job duties include sweeping, mopping, and buffing floors, vacuuming carpeted areas, dusting surfaces, scrubbing and disinfecting restrooms, and polishing woodwork.
How often should an office be cleaned?
The average office should be deep cleaned about twice a year, or at least once if the budget doesn’t allow any more than that.